Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Just fuckin' great

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 1smooth_G's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I heard one day that "cinder" died in an accident or killed herself...

    I would probably laugh, knowing that not one single person on earth would be upset that she died.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Owen this too's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    169
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by smackaholic:
    well, atleast I'm sposed to be up at this ridiculous hour (3rd shift at work), unlike the rest of you insomniac losers. go to bed.

    hey owen, looks like its a ct clone only board for a while anyway. Where in ct are you?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I live in Niantic, smacko. I work in a machine shop. I WON'T say the town. I'm looking into other shops in the area, including E.B.

    Kind of sucks because they sponser me in a state of CT. apprenticeship for machinist there, but i'm getting sick of dealing with this one bloated moron, and I kind of keep an eye on my back for some of the other Zoloft and Prozac patients...i kid you not.

    Whelp...here I go to work again. What nice little incident will happen tonight? At least the one who would bring a gun into work is gone. Of course, there's nothing to stop him paying a social visit...since he quit work ad his wife left him, I imagine he's in need of some social interaction. Luckily, if he shows up, he wouldn't be looking for me.....phew!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •